Teamzet, a creative design company in India
In a world saturated with content, you have a limited number of seconds to create an impact on your buying public. It is a known fact that visual content drives more traffic and engagement than plain text does. At Teamzet, our goal is to help you use this to your advantage by helping you tell your story in the form of compelling design and highly engaging visuals. We have worked with several great clients in transforming their raw ideas into viral visual stories. Your brand can be the next one.
It’s really easy to get started, so give us a call, send an email, or drop us a line, and we’ll get right back to you.
Recent Info Graphics
Info Graphics FAQs
Here are the three main parts that make up an infographic:
- Visuals: This part includes all your graphic elements as well as the colors used.
- Content: This part includes the statistics and facts that you add to your infographic.
- Knowledge: This part includes the insights that users can take away from the infographic.
As the name suggests, infographic submission websites let you submit your infographics so that you get a more targeted reach. If you think about it, it’s the same as guest posting on other sites.
Some of the best free infographic maker tools include Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, Visme, Biteable, Snappa, and Infogram. Many of them offer advanced features in their paid versions.
Yes, we can easily create infographics in Microsoft Word. We can use a variety of graphs, pictures, and shapes to make your infographics more visually appealing.
You should decide the size of your infographic based on the platform you plan to share it on as each of them have different requirements.
Here is a cheat sheet to help you pick the right size for your infographic:
- Facebook posts: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Facebook Stories: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Instagram posts: 1080 x 1080 pixels OR 1080 x 566 pixels OR 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Instagram Stories: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Twitter: 1200 x 675 pixels
- LinkedIn: 1104 x 736 pixels
- Pinterest: 600 x 900 pixels
These are standard recommendations, but you should test what works the best for you based on your infographic design and concept.